Avoid Delays! Create Your FOIA Demand Online
Through the nationwide response that is COVID-19 our ability to process paper FOIA requests and deliver records by mail is going to be significantly paid off.
Use our online FOIA system to demand:
- Your very own immigration record,
- Another personвЂ™s immigration record, or
- Non-A-File information such as for example policies, information, or communications.
We shall upload our reaction to your demand in your USCIS online account and notify you.
Ensure you get your reaction faster, keep our workforce safe, and minimize the spread of COVID-19 by simply making your FOIA request on the web.
Records You'll Request from USCIS
Underneath the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), you can easily request:
- Your immigration record;
- Another personвЂ™s immigration record; or
- Non-A-File information such as for instance USCIS policies, information, or communications.
To Get Your Records as Efficiently as you possibly can
- Look at the USCIS Electronic browsing area to ensure we now have perhaps perhaps not already posted the records you may need.